We’re going from head to toe with some patriotic cycling gear as we head into the fourth. Caps for your head and socks for your feet are great ways to add a little bit of the flag for the holiday.
The socks involve the US flag in a couple of different ways. The first few here have actual flags, while the others take their design from using stars and stripes.
- Gizmo Gear American Flag Cycling Socks – At BikeMania.biz
- NLZ Team USA Cycling Socks – At BikeMania.biz
- Lin USA Stripes Socks – At Nashbar
The next group involves a lot of bright red striping. Lots and lots of striping. It starts to look like we should expect to see Waldo walk through any moment. I think the DeFeet version might actually have 50 stars on each ankle.
- SockGuy S/M Channel Air USA Socks – At Joy of Socks
- SockGuy S/M USA Flag Crew Socks – At Joy of Socks
- Defeet Aireator USA with Stars and Bars 5″ Cuff Socks, Medium, Red/White/Blue
- Pearl Izumi – Ride Men’s Elite Socks
Moving on up (ha!), I was only able to find a few options for caps or hats that involved anything patriotic or the flag. All from Pace, with two caps and one skull cap. My husband loves skull caps in the summer under his helmet to help with the sweat, but that might defeat the purpose of trying to show your patriotic spirit. Your call.
- Pace Sportswear Coolmax Cycling Usa Cap
- Pace Logo Traditional Cycling Cap (Retro 80’s US)
- Pace Sportswear Coolmax Cycling Usa Skull Cap
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission, probably enough to get a cup of coffee. I generally only recommend products or services on this blog I would wear personally and believe you will find cool as well. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”