We could do an entire debate today over just what makes something girly. Because, girly is definitely in the eye of the beholder and varies greatly depending on the country you’re in. So, suffice it to say, it’s in the eye of this beholder what made the cut here.
So many options for girly cycling socks that I’m breaking this out into a couple of different posts. Flowers and cute bugs are on the upcoming list, but for today, just kind of generally girly looks.
Girly doesn’t mean women’s necessarily, though. A lot of these socks are labeled and sized for men, so watch for that when you purchase. I know a few guys who would wear unicorn rainbow socks, but none of them cycle.
Random Girly Designs
Let’s start with some patterns here – polka dots, peace signs and paint splatter among them. None of those are inherently girly, but when you start doing them in pink, they start to cross the line a bit.
- SockGuy Women’s 1in Splatter Cycling/Running Socks – At Amazon.com
- SockGuy Groovy Sock: Pink/Yellow – At Amazon.com
- Save Our Soles Day Glow by Hannah Socks – At Amazon.com
This next group are not just girly in color, but definitely in design. Lips, Paris and diamonds make appearances here, and, yes, there’s plenty of pink, but also some purple and green to mix it up.
- XOXO Socks – At Amazon.com
- SockGuy Diamond Cycling/Running Socks – At Amazon.com
- Save Our Soles Paris Socks – At Amazon.com
- Sock Guy Hottie Sock – At Amazon.com
- DeFeet Women’s Aerator Herculisa Bike Sock – At Amazon.com
- DeFeet Aireator Cool Bikes 2 Socks – At Amazon.com
Hooray for animals! And, well, there are quite a few out there, but I only added them here if they were incorporated in a design that could count as girly in some other fashion. Well, and unicorns as a class of animal are definitely girly.
- Lin Flamingos Socks Cycling Socks – At Nashbar
- Lin Biker Chick Socks Cycling Socks – At Nashbar
- Tusker Elephant – At The Joy of Socks
Zebras and cheetahs dominate here, although, there are a lot fewer options here than I anticipated. Animal prints are always fashionable – some years only in jersey, but always somewhere – so I thought there would be more choices. That said, the
Mewow design comes in several colors, and the Gizmo Gear zebra print comes in black/white, pink/black and purple/black.
- Shebeest Bellissima Mewow Cycling Socks – At Sun & Ski
- SockGuy 1in Crazy Cat Cycling/Running Socks – At Amazon.com
- Gizmo Gear Zebra Print Socks – At BikeMania
Hearts definitely fall in the girly category, especially when they involve this much pink! My faves are definitely the first pair from SockGuy with the addition of stripes to the mix. The Red Lion ones are pretty cute, too, though, with the entire sock in pink.
- SockGuy Women’s 1in Ladies Luv Cycling/Running Socks – At Amazon.com
- SockGuy Air Peace Love Wine Socks – At Amazon.com
- Red Lion Hugs and Kisses – At Amazon.com
- SOS Heart Attack Surprise Socks – At Amazon.com
- GIZMO GEAR HEART CYCLING SOCKS – At BikeMania
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission, probably enough to get a cup of coffee. I generally only recommend products or services on this blog I would wear personally and believe you will find cool as well. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”