Not sure if we just had more people out this morning in the effort to avoid the 100 degree temps that have landed in the area, but tons of jerseys to be seen today. Here’s a recap of what I found in the wild. Or at least remember after getting back home!
- Smokey The Bear Wildfires Retro Art Poster Classic Cycling Jersey – Really bright red-orange in person. Great for visibility, tough on your skin tones.
- Canari Texas 2 cycling jersey – It’s blue and red with the state and a longhorn skull on the front.
- Colleges – No surprise to see the UT Longhorns out, but also passed a guy with a Duke jersey.
- Switzerland – Not sure if I saw this one twice or just the same guy twice!
- U.S. Army camouflauge design
- Grateful Dead Skull and Roses Cycling Jersey
- Sugoi Women’s Indie – In laguna, but can’t find this one anymore. Unfortunate because it’s a really nice design.
- Pearl Izumi Women’s Select LTD Sleeveless Jersey – Two different women in the Pink Punch Bouquet design! What are the odds?
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission, probably enough to get a cup of coffee. I generally only recommend products or services on this blog I would wear personally and believe you will find cool as well. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”