Tons of people out on the trail this weekend. I have to say, I greatly appreciate the fact that either people have great cycling jersey wardrobes or I see a completely different batch of people every week. Crazy!
- Ireland – one of the prettier ones this time
- Biker Chick – in green today, although this jersey comes in several colors. Including rasta, if that’s a color.
- Primal Wear Men’s Torque Jersey
- Arrogant Bastard Ale – Two different guys in the classic jersey you probably saw on Californication and another with a mountain design
- Google – just discovered the other day that they had cycling jerseys in their store. Always on the look-out for something geek for my husband and stumbled across the Android one.
- World Jerseys Mirror Pond Pale Ale
- King of the Mountain – Saw a woman in this one actually.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission, probably enough to get a cup of coffee. I generally only recommend products or services on this blog I would wear personally and believe you will find cool as well. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”