So, what did I find out in the wild this week? I’ve written down everything I could remember (and see!) but there were so many people out on the trail that I’m sure I missed a few. OK, more than a few. When you go blazing past me all bent over on your bike, I can see you’ve got on something interesting, but can’t always catch what it is. Argh!!!
- Ireland Cycling Jersey from Dolmen. There are so many great Ireland jerseys out there that I’m not entirely sure why you’d pick this one. Personal taste, I suppose.
- Texas Glory – This Canari jersey comes in Longhorn burnt orange and Aggie maroon (burgandy?). And believe it or not, I saw both versions today. Both. I would have never bet on that ever happening.
- World Jersey’s Men’s England Short Sleeve Cycling Jersey – white with yellow Lions of Flanders and a red cross
- Iowa State
- Calavera – Kind of a dark design here from Primal Wear – black with a skull. And given this guy nearly ran me off the trail, it probably was an apt warning.
- U.S. Navy Fleet – The new camo version for 2013.
Beers were really well represented this weekend. My favorite was a black and yellow version that said “BREWCREW” across the front, but I can’t find it anywhere. Got to be something special like a team jersey you can’t get.
- KBC Long Board Lager
- Hazed and Infused – The red one, which I can’t find anymore. Last one they did was blue a few years ago. About time for a new design here!
- Ruination IPA
- Gastown Amber Ale – Found it on eBay!!!
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission, probably enough to get a cup of coffee. I generally only recommend products or services on this blog I would wear personally and believe you will find cool as well. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”