So nice to be back out on the trail this week, even if it’s still hotter ‘n hell. (Not really. We’re only in the low 100s in the afternoons, right now.)
Tons of traffic out there this morning, but not a ton a interesting cycling jerseys to report. Seems like everyone was in their team jerseys or solid colors at the moment. Boo.
- Canari Women’s Lazise Cycling Jersey – in hot pink. This one looks solid, but has a black lace design down the sides.
Pearl Izumi Women’s Select LTD Short Sleeve Cycling Jersey– the design in the picture here.
- Fat Tire Amber Ale Blue Bicycle Jersey – The Joy Ride!
- Primal Wear Bob Marley Rasta Cycling Jersey – second time I’ve seen this, different guy, though.
- Michigan Wolverines Cycling Jersey
- Bicycle Colorado – Nice mix of light and dark blues with the sun coming up over the mountain peak.
- Viva La France – Did a total double take when I saw this one. Because it’s the Giordana Looney Tunes design with none other than Pepe Le Pew on the front. Awesome!
- Boulevard beer – couldn’t find this jersey for them though.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission, probably enough to get a cup of coffee. I generally only recommend products or services on this blog I would wear personally and believe you will find cool as well. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”