We’ve looked at several different branches of the military, but there are also several jerseys out there that just kind of generally feature US military designs and styles. Some of these are full of stripes and stars, while others are tributes to specific divisions, branches, fighting fronts or groups.
These first four definitely fit the bill with lots of red, white and blue. The Uncle Sam poster possibly could/should go with the rest of the Army ones, but I tend to think of that poster more generally. The blue one from Primal Wear is the newer one, so I’m not sure how long the white one will be around at this point.
- Primal Wear U.S. Military Cycling Jersey – At Sun & Ski
- Primal Wear US Military Team 2015 Cycling Jersey – At Nashbar
- Uncle Sam Recruiting Cycling Jersey by 83 Sportswear
- 83 Sportswear Support the Troops Cycling Jersey – At BikeMania.biz
Tribute Military Cycling Jerseys
POWs, MIAs, fallen warriors – definitely the downside of sending troops into battle. These jerseys take a solemn and sober view to design with lots of black and then distressed versions of the flag. The first one is new from 83 Sportswear and uses a lot more red than normal.
- Fallen Warrior Military Tribute Cycling Jersey by 83 Sportswear
- POW-MIA Military Tribute Cycling Jersey by 83 Sportswear
- 83 Sportswear Fallen Warrior Cycling Jersey – At BikeMania.biz
- 83 Sportswear Men’s Pow-Mia Cycling Jersey
Vietnam, Afghanistan and Iraq are paid tribute in these last three. If you know someone who served in any of these, they’re a great tribute to them and their service, while also being pretty cool designs.
- 83 Sportswear Vietnam Veteran Cycling Jersey – At BikeMania.biz
- 83 Sportswear Afghanistan OEF Cycling Jersey – At BikeMania.biz
- 83 Sportswear Iraq OIF Cycling Jersey -At BikeMania.biz
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission, probably enough to get a cup of coffee. I generally only recommend products or services on this blog I would wear personally and believe you will find cool as well. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”