In fact, skulls are so popular as a design element, I almost had to split this one up even further. Definitely be on the lookout for other posts with accessories and bike gear.
The designs range from scary to elegant, dark to colorful. They’re most found in a kind of menacing fashion with tattoo influences.
Fixgear Skull Cycling Jerseys
This company definitely takes skulls to an art form. Their jerseys include swirls of color and pattern around the skulls with very definite tattoo influences. They’re mostly colorful and distinctive. A few of the shirt designs have coordinating shorts or long-sleeved versions to add to your collection as well.
- Fixgear Red Skull Cycling Jersey
- Fixgear Brown Skull Cycling Jersey
- Fixgear Blue Floral Skull Cycling Jersey
- Fixgear Red Floral Skull Cycling Jersey
- Fixgear Skull Cycling Jersey
- Fixgear Skull Biking Jersey
- Fixgear Top White Skull Cycling Jersey
Skull Cycling Jerseys
Lots of red in this first group of jerseys, as well as interesting application of skulls. Definitely the way to go if you’re looking for a little more color. The QinYing Ghost Skulls design has a little of a pirate flair to it, but most of it is just straight skulls, so I included it.
- Opsal Norske Cycling Jersey – $69.00 at BikeMania
- PaladinSport Men’s Angry Skull Spring and Summer Style 100% Polyester Short Sleeved Cycling Jersey – $19.05 at LightInTheBox
- QinYing Mens Fashionable Halloween Ghost Skulls Cycling Jersey Bicycle Shorts
- Primal Wear Old Fart Cycling jersey Men’s Short Sleeve with defeet socks
If you’re looking for something a little more neutral, possibly more dark and threatening, this next group is probably for you. We’ve got a knife, warrior helmet, fire eyes worthy of Death himself and a plain old creepy grin. That one from 83 Sportswear I’m showing the back since that’s where most of the design lies. Very simple and classy look, actually.
- Army Skull Short Sleeve Cycling Jersey
- Paladin Cool Black Skull Cycling Jersey
- Ferrand Fire Eye & Skull Cycling Suit Set
- Gear Head Cycling Jersey by 83 Sportswear
- Black Skull Bicycle Jersey
These next three are by Kooplus, and I’m including them despite the fact that they seem mostly like a rip-off of the FixGear designs. I suppose they’re different enough that you might like them better, but I don’t know. Still, they fit the description and they are nice designs.
- Kooplus Skull Cycling Jersey
- Kooplus Gold Skull Cycling Jersey
- Kooplus Spider and Skull Cycling Jersey
For Women and Kids
Not that the guys and gals can’t mix in gear, but just for organizational purposes, I decided to split out this group. And they aren’t just for women, actually. The brightly-colored ScudoPro Elegant Skull design comes in a cut for men as well. The two from Betty designs include skulls as part of the company logo.
- ScudoPro Elegant Skull Cycling Gear
- Signature Cycle Jersey – $119.99 at Betty Designs
- The Betty Cycle Jersey – $119.99 at Betty Designs
- Paladin Flower Skull Cycling Jersey
- Monton “Cute Skull” Cycling Jersey and Pant for Children
- Rocky Mountain Rags Children’s Skull Cycling Jersey
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission, probably enough to get a cup of coffee. I generally only recommend products or services on this blog I would wear personally and believe you will find cool as well. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”