Hard heads all around here with these skull cycling accessories. I tried to stick with plain skulls as the skull and crossbone is a little pirate-y, but it wasn’t always easy to do. So as long as it didn’t just scream “pirate”, I went with it.
This all started when I was trying to track down skull cycling gear. Way too much of it, so I had to split up the posts with skull jerseys, helmets and accessories for the bike.
Let’s start at the bottom and work our way up the body. So that means socks. SockGuy lists purple argyle pair as being for cycling, and since I’ve been wearing knee-highs lately to keep my calves warm in the 40-degree temperatures, I’m good with that. I just don’t see a lot of people in general wearing tall socks to ride.
- SockGuy 12in Knee-Hi High Skull Cycling/Running Socks – At Amazon.com
- Lin Bones 01 Sock Cycling Socks – At Nashbar
- SockGuy Women’s 2in Skull Cycling/Running Socks
- DeFeet Women’s Aerator Skully Sock
- Twin Six Skull 4in Sock
- Red Lion 6818 Skull N Bones
Skull Cycling Gloves
OK – these are tough. You ask for skull gloves and searches give you skeleton hands instead. I get that. Probably makes more sense than the skulls, but it wasn’t what I was looking for. Had to do a lot of digging to find these. (You’re welcome!)
- 2014 Ophelia Bicycle Road Half Finger Gloves
- Rigwarl Shockproof Ultra-breathable Skull Face Half Finger Glove
- Feng Colorful Skull Anti-skid Half Finger Cycling Gloves-Doodle
Skull Arm Warmers
Isn’t that first one so cute with the bow? Not sure just what they were thinking there, really. Usually when designers put bows on skulls, they make the skull a little less … frightening. Making up for the pink bow?
- Sugoi Skull + Bow Arm Warmer
- Skull Running Arm Pro Cycling Arm Warmers Sun Protective Arm Slevees Red
- Skull Running Arm Pro Cycling Arm Warmers Sun Protective Arm Slevees Blue
- APTRO Flame Skull Pattern Cycling Sun Protection Sleeves
Skull Head Wraps and Scarves
You can never have too many of these head scarf wrap thingies in my book. Perfectly thin for going under a helmet to keep your head and ears warm or soak up the sweat when it is warm. Since it’s cold here now, my husband’s been doubling up with one on his head and one around his neck and chin.
- Grey Skull Multi Head Scarf
- Black Skull Face Seamless Outdoor Sport Headwrap
- Skull Black Bandana Headwear
- Face Shield Headwear, Skulls
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission, probably enough to get a cup of coffee. I generally only recommend products or services on this blog I would wear personally and believe you will find cool as well. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”