We looked at French flag cycling jerseys some time back, so now it’s time to turn our attention to some France cycling accessories. All the red, white and blue you could want, in gear you can wear or put on your bike.
While one of these has the country crest, most use the fleur de lis as a design element along with the flag stripes.
Gear for You
So, France cycling accessories you can wear run quite the gamut. Although I wasn’t able to track down socks. What’s up with that? We’ve got caps, lots of warmers and even a pair of gloves. The 2013 Championship cycling cap features the crest on one side and says France Team across the top of the bill. Almost all of these use the word “team” on them, although I can’t vouch for how officially team-like they are.
- Kooplus2013 Championship France Sports Outdoor Cycling Cap(Size Average) – At LightInTheBox
- 2013 Monton French Flag Cycling Bike Bicycle Cycle Gloves Half Finger Gloves
- Monton Cycling Musette Bag Online Shop Sale (EVO FRENCH)
- Monton Various Arm Warmer/arm Sleeves Hero and EVO Series
- Monton Various Style Cycling Leg Warmer for Men or Women
- LCJ KOOPLUS – French National Team Polyester+Lycra Black Cycling Leg Warmer
- KOOPLUS – French National Team PolyesterLycra BlackBlue Cycling Shoes Cover – At LightInTheBox
For Your Bike
You can deck your bike out as well with France cycling accessories. We’re talking almost everything for a bike, from necessities like a chain or tires, as well as decorative items like tire stem valves. I even found a water bottle (a good one) that’s striped like the flag.
- KMC Z510H France Bicycle Chain
- VALVE CAPS TRICK TOP FLAG FRANCE
- Polar Bottle Insulated Water Bottle
- France French Flag Bicycle Handlebar Bike Bell
- Innova Tires Pro Patriot France 700x23c Folding
- French Flag Top Air Valve Caps
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission, probably enough to get a cup of coffee. I generally only recommend products or services on this blog I would wear personally and believe you will find cool as well. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”